For the last three years between Ascension to Pentecost, millions of Christians across the world have united in prayer as part of Thy Kingdom Come. We have produced a short report on Thy Kingdom Come's impact available for download.
For the last three years between Ascension to Pentecost, millions of Christians across the world have united in prayer as part of Thy Kingdom Come.
This year alone, churches, families and individuals ranging from South Sudan to South Korea, Australia to Austria participated!
Here are just a few of the key highlights / facts included in the report:
1. Christians, across 65 denominations and traditions, in more than 114 countries have participated in Thy Kingdom Come.
2. From prayer stations to prayer pilgrimages, from Messy Church services for families to the Adoration Of The Blessed Sacrament, from thousands gathering to worship and pray together to a small rural church with just two or three people present, literally thousands of events took place over the 11 days.
3. Thy Kingdom Come has support across the global church including the Anglican Communion.
4. TKC resources have engaged millions of viewers and listeners worldwide - with more than 3 million video views and 2 million website hits. Similarly, global demand has led to resources being translated into 10 different languages including new additions - Arabic and Urdu for 2018. The new Thy Kingdom Come app for 2018 was downloaded thousands of times in 38 countries.
5. Thy Kingdom Come has received international and national media coverage including - the Archbishop of Canterbury's Pentecost Sunday sermon broadcast live on BBC 1; a special radio broadcast on BBC Radio 4's Sunday Worship programme and Premier Christian radio as well as appearing in print publications - The Sunday Times, The Tablet and the Church Times.
Download the full report here. An accompanying PowerPoint presentation is also available upon request.